Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

While the rest of my friends were busy graduating on Friday, I was at Disneyland with my family. There were 18 of us altogether--the biggest group I've ever been with. Except for a brief (and stressful) incident where one of my nieces got separated from the rest of the group, we managed to stay together pretty well. I didn't take a ton of pictures since I was busy having fun, but here are some:


Me with Katie before our ride at Autopia. I have to say the driving rides were a lot more fun before I was 16...

Me with baby Lilly
Me with Bella


Bella during a nap. Rich explained to me that babies don't get cricks in their necks like adults do because they don't really have necks and their bones are "like rubber." I also wanted to capture this great hairdo on camera.

Crazy boys

Me with my mom and sisters after Star Tours

Me with my dad and sisters

Me with Skylee. Skylee was really brave and went on a lot of intense rides for a four-year-old! I got to sit next to her on Space Mountain. I don't think she liked it very much...

Paul, Kelsey, and Skylee on the carousel

No comments: