Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Week

  • General Conference--LOVED it, as usual
  • NO MORE WALKING BOOT (I'll be ready to run again soon...)
  • Went to the temple for the first time in about 8 weeks
  • Did the Strut Your Stuff Internship Showcase--I didn't win anything, but it was fun, and now I can cross something of my very long "To Do Before I Go Home" list!
  • Went on a double date with one of my best friends and her husband and her husband's best friend
  • Practiced the piano for the first time in a looong time. I think maybe I'll keep it up this time.
  • Had some time to read
  • Celebrated Rachel's 21st birthday! Lynne and I got some of our DC guy friends to compose and sing her a song (they did a great job!), and we got her flowers, Martinelli's and cake. It was so great to hang out with them and reminisce and catch up. I've been missing DC lately (who am I kidding--when DON'T I miss DC?)
  • Started the job search...this is going to be a long project. Let me know if you have any great ideas!

3 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

I have a job for you. I am moving up north and my position just opened up at Allstate. Want to interview? Call me.

katilda said...

Of course I have great ideas. Move to AZ and live with me. Work for a nonprofit....I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Or....go back to DC. I'l miss you, but you'll be happy....

The Ward Family said...

I am so happy to hear that the piano is being played. Let's hope it is the piano at #211.