Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Good to Be Home

I really like to be on my own because I like being independent and I think I do well that way. But it's really nice to be able to come home to a PEACEFUL house, WARM shower, HOME-COOKED meals, parents and friends.

Tonight I got to hang out with Kellie and Brent...two of my best friends!!!!!!! I last saw Kellie over Christmas, but I haven't seen Brent in 2 WHOLE YEARS so it was awesome. When I download our picture from Cold Stone, I'll post it :). We all got more ice cream that when needed it and SADLY, none of us could finish.

Well, I have a little while before I need to go to bed and I have a bunch of homework to do tomorrow (on Valentine's Day, of all days! :). Maybe I'll watch an episode of Psych...

1 comment:

Barbara Rich said...

It's good to have you home, Abby!