Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tender Mercies

I love those days when you notice the Lord in the details of your life. For example, I've been feeling like I have an IMPOSSIBLE amount of things to do lately, but have amazingly been able to keep my stress to a minimum and not miss out on relationship-building opportunities. I have to add a prep class this semester for the Washington Seminar and I thought it was going to be a 2-credit class, but it's actually only 1. It's still the same amount of work, but the fact that it's only 1 credit just makes me FEEL better.


Also...something I was working on for my dad was pushed from August to next May, so that relieves some pressure. AND for my new job, I only have to commit to 4 hours a week (sounds like a little, but this is in addition to my current job, and I'm not one of those students who can work 20 hours a week) instead of 5!


I know, I know...that sounds lame, but anything I add right now feels like a lot, so that one hour makes a huge difference. Yay for tender mercies!


Oh...and I get to go HOME this weekend, even if I will just be doing homework for most of the time.

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Yay, I love that post. I think I sometimes fail to remember those tender mercies in my life. Thank you for reminding me that I am really blessed. Also, thank you for always being so nice to me in all our classes, I just really look up to you. OH, and... thank you for graciously taking my piece of candy during class today... it really helped me out and made me feel a lot better!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

yay! I am glad you get to go home! Bring back some sun, okay?