Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday in Jeru

After a day full of too much homework and class (and a much-needed nap with Ashley), we spent the evening in West Jerusalem. We got gelato at Max Brenner and my friends sang happy birthday to me outside!
I've never been to Europe, but I imagine that it looks a lot like West Jerusalem. After eating gelato, we walked around the streets and looked in the shops for a little while. We walked past this Jewish guy from Colorado who could play the kazoo, banjo, tambourine, and bells all at the same time (see picture below). Best 22nd birthday ever :)

(Lisa, Tyler, Me, Rachel, Jake)

2 comments:

Barbara Rich said...

I'm glad you had a good celebration, Abby!

Fife Family said...

It looks like you had a fun birthday! I'm glad your friends took care of you. Miss you! E-mail me if you have a chance.